i've been missing

for a while.  Not because there's been anything major going on but mainly because I haven't been on the computer.  I will take a minute and share a few pics though.

I posted this on Instagram a few days ago.  The photo challenge was hands.

Sometimes it takes more than one try to get a picture... especially when there's an animal involved.  Here are a few I ended up with in the process.

Strat really doesn't understand my goal.

Or that light saber.

Or this little man.

But he does want to taste it.

And it was after his taste, as he pulled his face away that the happy-accident I shared yesterday on FB came about.  I thought this picture was great.  It really looks like Luke just fought him off.

*No cats were injured in the making of this picture.

My goal is to be back tomorrow.