new year,

new goals, blah blah blah...  I don't understand why the new year brings this out in so many people.  Unfortunately, I'm one of them.  I don't fall into the whole "new year, I'm losing weight and working out" mode.  I end up starting the new year looking for a creative outlet.  Kind of like the photo-a-day thing I started a few years ago.  I haven't been doing so well with it lately but hey, new year, new start... or something like that.  Last year I joined a group on Flickr.  I pretty much failed on that one too.  As I got hyped up and had to get started with something today, I noticed my last post there was June of last year.  That's pretty bad.  Anyway, I don't even know if the group is still active anymore but I went ahead and posted a pic.

This is what I posted.

A messy, chocolate-coated whisk, making an even bigger mess on the counter.  I added it to Instagram.  I mean why not... new year, new pictures.  The only thing I am sure of, no matter what outlet I choose, I'm feeling a black and white phase again.  Oh well.  We'll see how far I get this time.