it's been a busy busy

week.  On the plus side, I got a lot done.  That's always good.  Now for the bad news.  I've got a headache.  I know it's sinuses and I thought long and hard before I took my Zyrtec D.  I didn't know if I should just take the headache pill and be done with it or the Zyrtec D.  Apparently I didn't think long enough or hard enough because an hour later and I'm still sitting here with a headache.  I thought an early Coke might help out.  Not yet.  My next move?  Breakfast.  That usually helps.

Speaking of food, last week I was watching the Cooking Channel and saw someone making Graham Cracker Toffee.  I hit record and made it a few days later.  I made some with pecans, as the recipe called for

I made some without nuts in case Eric wanted some

And then I also had the pan's liner to lick.

It was all wonderful and I ended up throwing it in the garbage because we couldn't stop.  It was SO addicting.  I need more right now.  It'd probably get rid of my headache, or at least make me forget about it for a few minutes.