how about a few of

the grandfather's slides for today?  I was going through some yesterday.  I like them just how they are but I had to play around with a few too.




And here's the first one in black and white.  I like how colorful it is but I also like it plain.


I love going through these slides.  Unfortunately, I'll be busy for the next few days so I won't have time for any of it.  On that note, if I don't show up for a few days, it's because I'll be busy.  There's a lot going on but by the way I'm sitting here typing in my pajamas and a robe, you'd never guess.  Actually, you know those times where you can't do this until that but you can't do that until something else and you're waiting on another thing before you can consider doing the something else but you don't really want to do the other thing until 10:00?  That's where I am.  Patiently waiting to TCB but once the time comes to TCB, I'll knock it all out in beast mode.  Guess I'll sign off to prepare for that beast mode.