well the walkway

and patio extension were approved by the neighborhood ACC.  Now I'm running out of time to convince Cosme to pay to have it done.  Wish me luck.  And if I don't succeed, wish us both luck.  I'm not stressing though.  I have other things to worry about, like what plants will look good planted in the 3' wide strip between the house and walkway.  By the time the river rock is in, that won't leave much room for anything.

In other news, I'm doing a Capture Crawl tomorrow.  It's the same as a photo walk but it's with Houston Center for Photography.  Everyone knows how I am at socializing.  I think I'm stressing more over that than the walkway.  Anyway, it'll be at NRG where the cooking shows were that Mom did.  It's going to be a dog show.

I should probably think more about going with Maggie and Archer instead of Canon.  You know what I'm saying?  They sure are sweet but dang, they're destructive and stubborn.  Something tells me I'll probably get sidetracked from photos.  Oh well, anything to help with the social anxiety.