i have a picture for

today and it was my photo-a-day challenge and went to fb as well. 

These are my lists for today.  I think I might have a problem.  Is it normal to want everything listed out with details?  Is it normal for those lists to put someone in a good mood?  I'm going to take that as a yes and go on with it.  I've got one list of all the places I need to go today and then each of those places has a list of things I need once I get there.  If that wouldn't put you in a good mood then you're not normal.

One of those lists is for Home Depot, where I need to get some stepping stones and dresser knobs.  (By the way, I haven't decided and I guess I'll have to make a few phone calls before that happens and probably drink a Coke... "think about the lists Melanie, it will all be okay...")  Here's where even more awesomeness kicks in.  Lately, I've been trying to do my Kroger shopping on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays because they're giving double fuel points through August 2nd.  Anyway, I checked my email this morning and they're doing 4X fuel points on gift cards!  Maybe it's only me but I LOVE that.  This means I'm going to get a Home Depot gift card from Kroger before my shopping trip, in addition to a Dominos card and anywhere else I think I might can use in this busy week coming up.  I doubt I'll get the 2X points on top of the 4X points but I don't care.  I'll take the 4X points and my awesome lists.  And to top it off, MY CAR NEEDS GAS.  Now is where the Melanie way of thinking kicks in.  I hope all this wonderful stuff putting me in a great mood this morning isn't some way of balancing out dreadful stuff to come.  For now, I'm going to enjoy it and buy those gift cards and fill up with gas with a discount and try not to think about what's going to happen to kill this mood.