with all this car

stuff that's been going on, I decided one thing might help.  Homemade bread.  Okay, so it might not help anything but what could it hurt?  I take that back, every bit of it.  It could totally hurt my clothes fitting looser but it will totally help me feel better.  I'm all about comfort foods and I won't deny it.  For example, certain tv shows require a bowl of cereal while other shows require cinnamon or peanut butter toast.  Computer time usually requires a Coke, except for times like this when I opt for a Diet Dr Pepper.  Just like a long car ride is the perfect time for a Coke, bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and a bag of cherry sours.  It reminds me of a time last year, driving around and running errands in small towns with my mom.  Every once in a while I'd point out certain porches that would be the perfect porch for drinking a glass of iced tea.  Some people might say I have a problem.  I say I know what I like.

Here's a picture of my dough that I believe already doubled (and then some) in size.
I guess it's time for me to go butter the bowls for baking.  Yes, I said "butter the bowls" and it makes the bread awesome. (DUH...)