today is what

most people would consider a typical Monday.  It's just one of those days where things aren't going the way I'd hoped... also known as the best way.  It's car stuff.  More specifically, inspection stuff.  Sure, it wouldn't be as bad if I hadn't waited until the last minute but I did and here we are.  And yeah, things could be a lot worse but for now, I'm going to moan and complain about the crisis at hand.


I don't know much about cars but I'm pretty sure all this high tech stuff found in cars these days is the biggest pain in the butt.  Sure, it might make certain things more simple but if it wasn't broken, why'd they have to "fix" it?  Oh, so they could get more money out of us... that's right.  This whole emissions testing with cars gets me so worked up I don't even know where to start.  I have so many points I want to make.  I won't even bother.  All it'll do is get me worked up more and make me sound like I'm some loon building up a conspiracy theory.  (Hey, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... just saying.)  And while we're on the topic of emissions testing.  They've managed to find a way to eliminate the inspection sticker but we're still having to go through the same trouble, if not more to pay for the hassle of an inspection.  Sorry, I'll stop.  I'll just throw two words out there: Organized Crime.  Fine.  I'm done.  I'll stop.

Over the weekend I did realize something.  Promising to do a blog post on Saturday and Sunday is difficult.  Perhaps I'll revise my month of blog posts to add a line of fine print.
*Specifically but not limited to weekdays