I've been a horrible

horrible blogger and I blame it all on social media.  Social media makes it so easy to forget about the blog because everybody is updated on everybody else instantly.  Photos? Straight to social media.  Seeing a movie?  Straight to social media.  Have a headache?  Straight to social media.  You love God and the only way to prove it is to share a picture and say "Amen"?  Straight to social media.  Social media can be great.  On the other hand, social media can be awful.  Sometimes it's possible to have too much of a good thing.  Sometimes I just need a break BUT I CAN'T TAKE A BREAK BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE BREAKING NEWS.  Ugh.  There's no winning here.  So for the sake of the blog, I'm sharing pictures that I already shared on social media.  And starting today, April 27, 2015, I will make it to my computer to post everyday for the next month.  (By then I'll be back in the habit, right?)  And if I don't follow through... well, I don't follow through.  So, here are a few pictures from a pretty severe storm we had last week.  I waited for the hail and rain to pass before I went out to the driveway to get lightning in the distance.

And then there are those days when my card reader is having a case of the Mondays and I can't post the pic. 

On that note, I'll return tomorrow.