to give you an example

of how this week is going, I started this post yesterday and had to leave it.  Now I'm back and I'll try to finish before I have to leave again.

First I want to take back a few things I said on the last post about the recipes I tried that didn't work.  Last night I gave a second chance to a Mongolian Beef recipe I'd found on Pinterest.  This time, knowing how it was the first time, I knew of a couple of things that needed changing and guess what.  Everyone loved it, it disappeared and there were complaints that there wasn't more.

I'd also like to take back all the nice things I had to say about the cleaning lady.  She stood me up.  Get this.  She initiated the appointment.  Seriously.  She sent me a text, asking if I needed her.  I told her Friday was good for me and she said it was good.  Then she never showed.  I haven't called anyone else.  That's a lot of work to find the right person and I'm just not ready for that emotional roller coaster of thinking I found someone and then have them dump me like that.  lol, Okay, maybe that's being a little dramatic but I'm a private person and it takes a lot for me to let some stranger into my house and get all up in my business.

In other news, that above ground pool is becoming a royal pain in the butt.  And right now I know WAY too much about pools and chemicals... but apparently not enough to get it balanced and looking right.  On the plus side, Maggie is thoroughly enjoying the pool.

Tuesday I was tempted to turn my phone off.  Not only because it's freaking out on me and doing wacky things but because I kind of need a moment or 50 to catch up on me.  I feel like I can multitask fine.  I don't like it but I can do it.  My main issue is with interruption.  If I have stuff I'm doing, I do not like being interrupted and I do not handle interruption well.  In the past, I may or may not have thrown my phone across the room on several occasions because it wouldn't quit dinging and ringing.  Interruption ultimately equals my temper coming out to play.  My temper means that everybody else is better off if I'm in hiding.  I'll leave it at that.  Oh, speaking of my phone acting wacky, that's been annoying me so today I get to drive to Sugarland to have it looked at.  AWESOME.  Was that sarcastic enough?  I surely hope so.

Since it's already 8:00, I better start getting ready.  If I don't post this now, I won't get around to getting some stuff done and if I don't get some stuff done, I'll be really cranky later and I don't have time for that today.