one of the two photo-a-day

challenges I try to keep up with had an expected topic for today.  "A goal for 2014".  I shared my picture and I think it's pretty self explanatory.


I went ahead and added, since most of those people don't know anything about me, that one goal is to make more time for this stuff.  So first thing in the morning, I'm signing up for a really neat class I read about.  I'm pretty excited.  The only problem with me when this bug bites is that I'm tempted to clear out the guest room, carpet and all, and put a huge work table in the middle of the room.  I don't know how Lauren would feel about sleeping on a futon when she comes down for Christmas.  Actually, I don't know how I'd feel about getting rid of a bedroom and especially having a lot of stuff from Eric's apartment stacked up in there still.  It's settled.  I don't need the bedroom cleared out, I need a workshop out back with lights, central air/heat and preferably a half bath.  Now I need to wake up from this dream... and realize my options for a "studio" of some sort are either the dining table or garage.  For now though, I'll get ready for that class and try to find a starting point for all the ideas I have swimming around in my head.  Oh, that's another thing.  With all this excitement, my mind is going nonstop. 

Oh well, I'm going to take advantage of this nice, quiet day and go read or something.